DV_TEXT vs. DV_PARSABLE with formalism "text/plain"

David Moner damoca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:21:00 EDT 2018


Hi,

Although MIME types are very flexible, there is not a MIME for everything
that exists. Doing some research, I've seen that text/plain is used for
representing C, C++ or Java code. And it could be also used for any a
proprietary syntax. So I think it is perfectly valid to have it  in
DV_PARSABLE.

El mié., 4 jul. 2018 a las 1:11, Pablo Pazos (<pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>)
escribió:

> Thanks Diego and Pieter,
>
> That is exactly what makes me think if formalism = text/plain should be
> allowed in DV_PARSABLE, since IMO to be "parsable" is to have some kind of
> structure, an structure plain text doesn't have.
>
> Currently the specs are not so specific on the DV_PARSABLE formalism, in
> fact current description is a little out of date "Name of the formalism,
> e.g. GLIF 1.0 , Proforma etc.".
> https://www.openehr.org/releases/RM/latest/docs/data_types/data_types.html#_dv_parsable_class
>
> Best,
> Pablo.
>
> On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 7:34 PM, Pieter Bos <pieter.bos at nedap.com> wrote:
>
>> And you can use a dv_coded_text in place of a dv_text because of the
>> inheritance.
>>
>> But you can put newlines in a parsable with formalism text/plain and
>> still adhere to the specification.
>>
>> Op 4 jul. 2018 om 00:18 heeft Diego Boscá <yampeku at gmail.com<mailto:
>> yampeku at gmail.com>> het volgende geschreven:
>>
>> well, you can provide more things to the DV_TEXT in that case, such as
>> term mappings or specify an hyperlink
>>
>> 2018-07-03 22:51 GMT+02:00 Pablo Pazos <pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com<mailto:
>> pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>>:
>> So DV_TEXT and DV_PARSABLE text/plain are semantically the same thing?
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Diego Boscá <yampeku at gmail.com<mailto:
>> yampeku at gmail.com>> wrote:
>> A use case could be to specialize archetypes with DV_PARSABLE and
>> constraint that to "text/plain" to mimic a DV_TEXT. Maybe there is a more
>> obvious use case
>>
>> 2018-07-03 1:37 GMT+02:00 Pablo Pazos <pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com<mailto:
>> pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm playing around with the AE and have a question about the semantics in
>> the differences between specifying an ELEMENT.value as DV_TEXT or a
>> DV_PARSABLE with formalism = "text/plain".
>>
>> Since text/plain MIME type is used for narrative text and DV_TEXT is just
>> for that, why text/plain is allowed on the constraints for
>> DV_PARSABLE.formalism?
>>
>> Is there any use case specific for DV_PARSABLE text/plain that can't be
>> modeled as DV_TEXT?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> --
>> Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
>> pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com<mailto:pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>
>> +598 99 043 145
>> skype: cabolabs
>> Subscribe to our newsletter<http://eepurl.com/b_w_tj>   [
>> https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B27lX-sxkymfM1pnTU44YXlFbHc&export=download]
>> <https://cabolabs.com/>
>> http://www.cabolabs.com<http://www.cabolabs.com/>
>> https://cloudehrserver.com<https://cloudehrserver.com/>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org<mailto:
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
>>
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> [VeraTech for Health SL]<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C268PZ>
>>
>> [Twitter] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C47QQH>  [LinkedIn]  <
>> https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C4DPJG>  [Maps]  <
>> https://htmlsig.com/t/000001BZTWS7>
>>
>> [https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif]
>>
>> Diego Boscá Tomás / Senior developer
>> diebosto at veratech.es<mailto:diebosto at veratech.es>
>> yampeku at gmail.com<mailto:yampeku at gmail.com>
>>
>> VeraTech for Health SL
>> +34 654604676<tel:+34%20654604676>
>> www.veratech.es<http://www.veratech.es/>
>>
>> Su dirección de correo electrónico junto a sus datos personales forman
>> parte de un fichero titularidad de VeraTech for Health SL (CIF B98309511)
>> cuya finalidad es la de mantener el contacto con usted. Conforme a La Ley
>> Orgánica 15/1999, usted puede ejercitar sus derechos de acceso,
>> rectificación, cancelación y, en su caso oposición, enviando una solicitud
>> por escrito a veratech at veratech.es<mailto:veratech at veratech.es>.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org<mailto:
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
>>
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
>> pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com<mailto:pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com>
>> +598 99 043 145
>> skype: cabolabs
>> Subscribe to our newsletter<http://eepurl.com/b_w_tj>   [
>> https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B27lX-sxkymfM1pnTU44YXlFbHc&export=download]
>> <https://cabolabs.com/>
>> http://www.cabolabs.com<http://www.cabolabs.com/>
>> https://cloudehrserver.com<https://cloudehrserver.com/>
>>
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org<mailto:
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
>>
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> [VeraTech for Health SL]<https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C268PZ>
>>
>> [Twitter] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C47QQH>  [LinkedIn]  <
>> https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C4DPJG>  [Maps]  <
>> https://htmlsig.com/t/000001BZTWS7>
>>
>> [https://s3.amazonaws.com/htmlsig-assets/spacer.gif]
>>
>> Diego Boscá Tomás / Senior developer
>> diebosto at veratech.es<mailto:diebosto at veratech.es>
>> yampeku at gmail.com<mailto:yampeku at gmail.com>
>>
>> VeraTech for Health SL
>> +34 654604676<tel:+34%20654604676>
>> www.veratech.es<http://www.veratech.es/>
>>
>> Su dirección de correo electrónico junto a sus datos personales forman
>> parte de un fichero titularidad de VeraTech for Health SL (CIF B98309511)
>> cuya finalidad es la de mantener el contacto con usted. Conforme a La Ley
>> Orgánica 15/1999, usted puede ejercitar sus derechos de acceso,
>> rectificación, cancelación y, en su caso oposición, enviando una solicitud
>> por escrito a veratech at veratech.es<mailto:veratech at veratech.es>.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org<mailto:
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org>
>>
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>> _______________________________________________
>> openEHR-clinical mailing list
>> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>>
>> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>>
>
>
>
> --
> *Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez*
> pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com
> +598 99 043 145
> skype: cabolabs
> Subscribe to our newsletter <http://eepurl.com/b_w_tj>
> <https://cabolabs.com/>
> http://www.cabolabs.com
> https://cloudehrserver.com
>
> _______________________________________________
> openEHR-clinical mailing list
> openEHR-clinical at lists.openehr.org
>
> http://lists.openehr.org/mailman/listinfo/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org
>


-- 
David Moner Cano

Web: http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidmoner
Twitter: @davidmoner
Skype: davidmoner
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.openehr.org/pipermail/openehr-clinical_lists.openehr.org/attachments/20180704/c7016619/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the openEHR-clinical mailing list