Non existing constraints: closed or open interpretation?

Pablo Pazos pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com
Wed Jul 4 18:01:18 EDT 2018

Hi Pieter, my case is not adding nodes to the model, is adding nodes to the
RM instances that are not defined by the model (archetypes/templates).

Adding nodes to an archetype/template would lead to a new version/revision
of that artifact, that is perfectly supported by the specs.

--
*Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez*
pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com
+598 99 043 145