Non existing constraints: closed or open interpretation?

Stefan Sauermann sauermann at technikum-wien.at
Thu Jul 5 03:17:41 EDT 2018

This is a VERY GOOD question!
(Please consider that I am completely ignorant of specification details.)
(Coming from the templates of HL7, they are part of the harmonised
specification, and shared, and essential for enabling interoperability,
and - most important - enable reuse of existing concepts. Archetypes can
definitely do all of that as well.)

All the best,
Stefan

Stefan Sauermann

Program Director
Biomedical Engineering Sciences (Master) ->
Medical Engineering & eHealth (Master) in September 2018!

University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien
Hoechstaedtplatz 6, 1200 Vienna, Austria
P: +43 1 333 40 77 - 988
M: +43 664 6192555
E: stefan.sauermann at technikum-wien.at
I: www.technikum-wien.at/mme