Topics of the openehr-clinical list

Bakke, Silje Ljosland silje.ljosland.bakke at nasjonalikt.no
Thu Jul 5 03:27:11 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I’ve seen a tendency lately that topics that at least to me seem to be of a technical nature are posted to the clinical list. These topics often generate a lot of discussion, which drowns out much of the discussion about the clinical aspects of openEHR. I realise that a lot of discussions will be borderline technical/clinical, but I still think a lot of them would better belong in the technical or even implementers list. If you’re unsure where to post something, may I suggest having a look at the description of each of the mailing lists at https://openehr.org/community/mailinglists.

Thanks everyone, and have a great summer to those of you in the northern hemisphere! 😎☀️

Regards,
Silje