Topics of the openehr-clinical list

Pablo Pazos pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com
Fri Jul 6 12:57:00 EDT 2018

Hi Heather,

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 4:25 AM, Heather Leslie <
heather.leslie at atomicainformatics.com> wrote:

> Hi Pablo,
>

> To be fair these recent discussions may have been about clinical modelling
> issues but most have not been engaging with clinicians.

It would be really nice to receive feedback from more clinical modelers,
sadly most people engaged on the questions I asked are not modelers, I
can't control who engages and who don't :)

> The description of the list is: This list is for discussions about any
> clinical aspect of the EHR, including clinical design of archetypes.

My last question was about clinical modeler interpretation of absence of
constraints. That is strictly related with clinical design of archetypes,
since it is about the meaning and intent of the clinical modeler. Not sure
what the classification criteria is to not accept that kind of question on
the clinical list.

> I’d respectfully suggest that these recent emails mostly focus on the
> technical discussion and, unfortunately, will potentially alienate those
> who are not interested in ADL representation etc.
>

> I too would appreciate if these discussions were moved to the Technical or
> Implementation lists.

Ok, I'll stop using this list. For the record, I don't agree with the
classification criteria given here.

--
*Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez*
pablo.pazos at cabolabs.com