Topics of the openehr-clinical list

Heather Leslie heather.leslie at atomicainformatics.com
Sat Jul 7 00:45:29 EDT 2018

Hi Pablo,

Perhaps the nub of this thread is about how best to engage the clinician or clinical modeller.

If we are talking about the thread titled ‘Non existing constraints: closed or open interpretation?’, ultimately I regard this as a technical question, right from the outset and framing, through to the conclusions. TBH my eyes glazed over immediately and I didn’t bother to read the rest of the thread. You’ve had one clinical modeller respond, who is also very strong technically, but he is an anomaly (of the nicest sort).

The clinical modellers who are interested in the technical aspects of openEHR DO monitor and respond to the technical and implementation lists. Even me on occasion. I think that is the better place to ask questions about modelling in the context of development and implementation and, if you specifically want modellers involved, suggest you could also cc them in the email.

We all value your huge participation and contributions to furthering the openEHR work. I certainly don’t want to discourage you, especially in getting clinical or modelling input.

Ultimately this should be a collaborative and collegial discussion about how best to connect the technical and clinical community, not one of censure or rule setting.

Regards

Heather