The first openEHR Asia Summit will be broadcast

Shinji KOBAYASHI skoba at moss.gr.jp
Wed Jul 25 05:26:50 EDT 2018

Dear openEHR members,

We will broadcast our openEHR Asia summit via our youtube channel from
10:00(JST), on the 28th July, 2018.
We also welcome your comments via youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSyOlTp8pwY
Programme:
10:00-10:15 Overview of openEHR movement and its localisation
programme, Shinji Kobayashi(Japan), English session
10:15-10:45 openEHR Activity in Philippines, Ryan Banez(Philippines),
English session
10:45-11:15 openEHR Activity in China, Xudong Lu(China), English session
11:15-11:45 openEHR Activity in Japan, Shinji Kobayashi(Japan), English session
11:45-12:00 General discussion, English session

Best regards,
Shinji Kobayashi