How to define transitions in the ISM

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Fri Jul 27 16:11:57 EDT 2018

On 01/07/2018 08:21, Heather Leslie wrote:

> Hi Pablo,
>
> Every archetype ideally needs to be designed for the maximal dataset
> and universal use case. The ACTION archetypes are no different.
>
> But you have picked up on a major gap in our tooling at present – the
> modellers need the ability to be able to constrain the ACTION
> archetypes in templates for each use case:
>
>   * to show what data points are relevant for each pathway step, and
>   * which steps are relevant to our use case.

this is indeed a limitation, more or less the 'last' semantic limitation
that I know of in the archetype formalism. It requires an addition to
ADL2/AOM2, that I have partially worked out (it is technically related
to tuples), but I don't think it is going to work in ADL 1.4. It will be
another reason to move to ADL2/AOM2...