The openEHR Asia summit succeeded.

Shinji KOBAYASHI skoba at moss.gr.jp
Mon Jul 30 07:58:31 EDT 2018

Dear openEHR colleagues,

We completed all the schedule for the first openEHR Asia summit, and
the second general assembly of Japan.
We also celebrated the new board member, Xudong Lu with many kampais.
Congratulations.
In Asia, openEHR activities are supported with ground roots, and
growing steadily.
Dr Ryan Bannez showed his beautiful EMR system based on Marand
EhrScape in Philippines, and 40 clinics adopted that.
Prof Xudong Lu showed 5 big projects plan in China.
I presented openEHR Japan activity and nation-wide EHR project in
Japan, that involving 75 hospitals.
The next openEHR Asia summit will be in China in the next year.

Best regards,
Shinji Kobayashi