What to call this concept?

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Fri Jun 15 03:10:00 EDT 2018

Hi,

You are doing the impossible.

The only correct and natural answer to the question is: ‘living’.

Humankind and its culture encompasses broad and very detailed activities.
It is ALL we do, or don't do, in this World
From work to cleaning ones nose, talking with the neighbour,  or doing nothing but being bored.

In order to answer this question one needs to scope the context, the reason why one wants to know and record it.
Questions that need to be answered first:
Why do you ask the question?
And for what purpose will you use the answer?

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gfrer at luna.nl

Kattensingel  20