What to call this concept?

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Fri Jun 15 06:06:44 EDT 2018

The consensus view from the Apperta crew (over beer, so treat with caution)
is that 'Occupation' is fine. In UK use this would be seen more broadly
than employment to include 'what do you do?' student, carer, child, child
carer, Xbox carer, whatever.

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll