What to call this concept?

John B Hughes, Dr john.b.hughes at mcgill.ca
Fri Jun 15 07:38:09 EDT 2018

As per a previous recommendation by Thomas regarding introducing ontological structure to the openEHR domain it might be interesting to see what the Ontology of General Medical Science https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/OGMS

Ontology for General Medical Science | NCBO BioPortal<https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/OGMS>
bioportal.bioontology.org
The National Center for Biomedical Ontology was founded as one of the National Centers for Biomedical Computing, supported by the NHGRI, the NHLBI, and the NIH Common Fund under grant U54-HG004028.

has to offer on the subject
jh

John B. Hughes M.D., C.M.
Assistant Professor