What to call this concept?

Mark Luciani mhluciani at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 08:26:16 EDT 2018

I'd say this fits well under the umbrella term of Social History (though
this includes family relationships as well so depends on what the plan is
precisely with the archetype) as Thomas mentions.

Otherwise 'Occupation' as Ian states is my go to for the more precise 'what
do you do?' Actually that is almost the precise phrase I use when eliciting
'occupation' in a history, so I would understand that term immediately if
it were presented in an archetype.

Mark