What to call this concept?

Evelyn Hovenga ehovenga at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:46:08 EDT 2018

For me the best way to describe this concept is ‘life role’ or possibly lifestyle and occupation. We all adopt various roles in life that indicate the types of activities we primarily engage in or what occupies and shapes our mental state and sense of well-being.  Sometimes being a Mum totally occupies one’s life, but this changes over time. Many of us juggle our time between multiple roles.

Dr Evelyn Hovenga
Sent from my iPhone