Clinical question on stackoverflow

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Wed Jun 20 19:04:05 EDT 2018

Some time ago, someone tried to have the tag-opportunity for OpenEhr on
Stackoverflow. I remember helping a bit with that.

I think it is important that there are structured communications about
OpenEhr outside these forumlists.

Questions on Stackoverflow are not meant as startpoint for discussions, but
often they are really simple requests for help. It is another medium with
another purpose. Pablo answered some time ago a few questions.

So, these are the thoughts when forwarding the help-request to this list. I
am glad Silje gave an answer. I did also give an answer to that question,
but hers was really much better. Thanks for that.

Best regards
Bert Verhees