What to call this concept?

Philippe Ameline philippe.ameline at free.fr
Thu Jun 21 10:46:34 EDT 2018

Le 15/06/2018 à 08:41, Bakke, Silje Ljosland a écrit :

> A typical question that would lead to this concept could be “What do
> you do?”.

A man came upon a construction site where four people were working.
He asked the first, “What are you doing?” and the man replied: “I am
laying bricks.”
He asked the second, “What are you doing?” and the man replied: “I am
building a wall.”
As he approached the third, he heard him humming a tune as he worked,
and asked, “What are you doing?” The man smiled, “I am building a
cathedral!”
The forth was very concentrated, nearly ecstatic, and when asked “What
are you doing?”, looked up at the sky, and answered, “I am working for
the sake of God!”