What to call this concept?

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Fri Jun 22 04:26:31 EDT 2018

Dear all,

I agree with Philippe.
The world is complex.
A very generic question can be answered from various points of view.

The WHO ICF classification might be the resource to rely on.
The attached picture is an overview of the most relevant points of view.

Before the question is asked ‘what do you do’ one needs to provide the context.
Be it: on human body function, human activity or Participation as social activity with others.

http://www.who.int/classifications/icf/icfbeginnersguide.pdf

Gerard Freriks

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088