Machine Learning , some thoughts

Karsten Hilbert Karsten.Hilbert at gmx.net
Mon Jun 25 07:52:01 EDT 2018

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 01:30:30PM +0200, Bert Verhees wrote:

> What about micro-archetypes which describe only one datapoint? And the GP
> should be able to invoke them by voice. He says "red eyes" and magic
> happens, there is a datapoint on the screen which offers a possibility to
> click on a checkbox. Eventually a choice, A bit red, medium red, very red.

This approach much reminds me of what Philippe (sp?)
described of his fils guides. Instances of "micro achetypes"
would be generated on the fly while typing/speaking.

As for GP land, care is also rarely about "a diagnosis", but
rather about "a person".

Karsten
--
GPG  40BE 5B0E C98E 1713 AFA6  5BC0 3BEA AC80 7D4F C89B