Machine Learning , some thoughts

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Thu Jun 28 02:34:20 EDT 2018

Dear Karsten,

The GDPR allows the collection of health data.
The GDPR restricts itself to person identifiable data and it secondary use/abuse of privacy rights.

Since health and care are about all of society, all of life, all must be able to be documented.
No restrictions.

So I disagree with: 'but that is currently illegal under EU GDPR.'

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gfrer at luna.nl

Kattensingel  20