Machine Learning , some thoughts

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Thu Jun 28 04:26:48 EDT 2018

The discussion between Stefan and Karsten is about data related to an
identifiable person, so gdpr is applicable.

I hope I resume it right:
Karsten says that it is illegal to collect data about a person if the
purpose id not known. This is because Stefan says that it is allright to
collect data without any direct purpose, for just in case.

For example, get the heartrate of a patient as standard, not because it is
clinical necessary.

I will not be surprised that very soon it will be possible to measure
heartrate on sight. Will that be allowed?