Machine Learning , some thoughts

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Thu Jun 28 18:15:35 EDT 2018

GF said: We need standards on how to describe the health data and their
epistemology/context, modeling patterns and rules on how to use coding
systems and deal with ‘negation’, just to mention a few other things needed
to define data inside EHR systems in such a way that data can exchanged.

Dear Gerard, you know the joke?