Machine Learning , some thoughts

Dr Evelyn Hovenga ehovenga at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:03:18 EDT 2018

Gerard,

You’ll find information about IMIA at http://imia-medinfo.org/wp/welcome-to-imia-2/  and about the new Academy’s establishment at http://imia-medinfo.org/wp/international-medical-informatics-association-establishes-international-academy-health-information-sciences-2/  The paper available at https://www.thieme-connect.de/products/ejournals/pdf/10.15265/IY-2016-015.pdf provides an overview of its mission and membership.

Evelyn