Machine Learning , some thoughts

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Thu Jun 28 19:11:51 EDT 2018

Bert,

Any one automobile or airplane or house is built using many, many standards.

The models/standards I mentioned deal with a particular aspect of data to be stored, retrieved, processed and exchanged.
Data that is generated in and by a patient in a context,
observed by a person in a context
Data that is documented using a structural model,
using codings systems based on models/standards,
etc. etc.

All are important, none is king or the centre of the world.

Gerard

Your joke deals with the situation where there are competing standards.
In my case I mention standards that do not compete, do not overlap.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gfrer at luna.nl

Kattensingel  20