Machine Learning , some thoughts

Dr Evelyn Hovenga ehovenga at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 19:25:43 EDT 2018

Gerard I suggest you prepare a concept proposal for your standards organisation to submit to CEN or ISO.  My co-director of GeHCo chairs the ISO WG on all data matters, have you had a look at their current worklist?  ICO TC2215  or CEN TC251?  Anyone who identifies a standards gap is able to take action through the relevant organisations.

Evelyn