Machine Learning , some thoughts

Stefan Sauermann sauermann at technikum-wien.at
Fri Jun 29 07:56:33 EDT 2018

Dear Evelyn!
Thanks for the support! Please note that the statement is not mine, but
from Edward Shortliffe. He was together with Christoph Lehmann, Patrice
Degoulet and Hyeoun-Ae Park and Elaine Huesing leading the election
process of the IMIA academy. The world is small :)

Thanks also for the information about IAHSI. In the documents you
mention I find no details about Christoph Lehmanns approach. What is it
and how can we support it?
There are some among us who do their best to align standardisation
efforts, across the many standards organisations and groups around, and
connecting this to "the real world". This is heavy lifting and all hands
are highly welcome.

Looking forward,
greetings from Vienna,

Stefan