Machine Learning , some thoughts

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Fri Jun 29 08:50:31 EDT 2018

Exactly right. Archetypes are high-value clinical informatics work, and
they are free. Making more of them, faster, means getting more clinician
and informatician time, which means that projects who would like to have
domain models of information and process - even if their final
consumption format is not openEHR - should consider providing some time
(machine conversions are pretty easy, and there is a lot of open source
software about to do them). It's the only way good things get made
faster and remain free for everyone to use.

- thomas

--
Thomas Beale
Principal, Ars Semantica <http://www.arssemantica.com>