Machine Learning , some thoughts

Bert Verhees bert.verhees at rosa.nl
Fri Jun 29 16:31:18 EDT 2018

On 29-06-18 07:13, Heather Leslie wrote:
> please try not to disseminate this kind of message.

I understand the message, Heather, and every time when I express some
criticism about how CKM is functioning, I never forget to tell how
important it is and how good work it is. When you would had copied the
whole message, you would see a nuanced message.

Then you would have also quoted this: "I like OpenEhr, because of the
archetyped system, and the flexibility it offers." and this: "This
(procedures in CKM) can work very good for the archetypes which are in
CKM, but all those new devices, all those new datatypes, which cannot
wait for these procedures, because the market will be jumped forward by
then."

In fact it is your quoting only a small part of that message which
causes a extra negative image.

And maybe I am wrong, it is to others to tell me that. That is
discussion. I think discussion is very important. I am therefor happy
that you explain why you got irritated by my message. And I see your
point. In the context of marketing, it is good to tell how important and
how qualified the people are, and how many there are. And not only under
a hidden tabview somewhere in CKM, but on the frontpage, in a blog, or
on twitter.

I think OpenEhr could use good marketing, I promise I will do so (I will
write a very positive blog about CKM, and share it in my growing
Twitter-network, next week), to compensate that possible negative
sentence I wrote.

Further that is another subject and I rather stay with this one where I
started and I am glad to see that Thomas did some suggestions to which I
gonna reply now.

Best regards, and I will better take care in the future.