Terminology bindings ... again

GF gfrer at luna.nl
Mon Mar 12 03:51:20 EDT 2018

CIMI made the decision to use LOINC for the ‘question' part of the statement.
And SNOMED for the ‘answer’ part.
Leading to: Question = Answer, or something coded in LOINC is something coded in SNOMED.
Nodes in an archetype coded in LOINC and data coded in SNOMED.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gfrer at luna.nl

Kattensingel  20