Modeling family members / next of kin participants and "other clinicians"

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Mon Mar 12 05:21:18 EDT 2018

Hi Pablo,

Unfortunately there were various unintended changes in the UML - I think
mostly not errors, but view problems like this one. The UML model was
correct (the tables are generated from the same model), but I had to do
some manual changes over the last couple of years to make the MaigcDraw
UML diagrams clearer, and this is one, which appears only to be fixed in
the current working baseline.

I'll have a look into add in retrospective changes - it will require
some Git + script magic.

- thomas