SV: SV: Terminology bindings ... again

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at openehr.org
Mon Mar 12 11:17:15 EDT 2018

Mikael,

It might be worthwhile if Snomed International checks that, in case
something more important is missing. I say that symathetically, I've had
to address numerous such errors we had in our format changeover a couple
of years ago, and there have been a couple that were important. I['m
still finding the occasional one ...

- thomas

--
Thomas Beale