SV: SV: SV: Terminology bindings ... again

Mikael Nyström mikael.nystrom at liu.se
Mon Mar 12 11:22:09 EDT 2018

I have now submitted an error report.

                             /Mikael

Från: openEHR-clinical [mailto:openehr-clinical-bounces at lists.openehr.org] För Thomas Beale
Skickat: den 12 mars 2018 16:17
Till: openehr-clinical at lists.openehr.org
Ämne: Re: SV: SV: Terminology bindings ... again

Mikael,

It might be worthwhile if Snomed International checks that, in case something more important is missing. I say that symathetically, I've had to address numerous such errors we had in our format changeover a couple of years ago, and there have been a couple that were important. I['m still finding the occasional one ...
- thomas