transfer/move archetype?

Birger Haarbrandt birger.haarbrandt at plri.de
Mon Nov 12 15:28:20 EST 2018

Hi Heath,

it's been a while, but sometimes the old stuff becomes relevant again :)
Would still be great to take a look at this Archetype, as my colleague
Sarah Ballout is currently working on this topic. It would also be great
to learn how you use this in practice!

Thank you very much in advance!

Best,

--
*Birger Haarbrandt, M. Sc.
Peter L. Reichertz Institut for Medical Informatics (PLRI)
birger.haarbrandt at plri.de
www.plri.de