Seeking clarification regarding Assumed value

David Moner damoca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 07:48:34 EDT 2018

I totally agree with Sebastian, that's a fight we have had for years while
implementing LinkEHR.
You can of course create an ad hoc tool for openEHR, including all the
usability and additional rules you want. But if your tool is really generic
(i.e. based in a BMM definition of the reference model), it will be
difficult to implement those rules.