MEDINFO 2019, Lyon, France.

Grahame Grieve grahame at healthintersections.com.au
Mon Oct 8 15:08:02 EDT 2018

> I think HL7 has little interest in working with any other SDOs/orgs, and
> mainly appears to be interested in keeping the FHIR hype going.

I thought about ignoring this... but no, I'll bite. gently. There are some
at HL7 like this, but actually we're deeply engaged
with many other SDOs and Orgs. That is driven by global engagement, and
openEHR just doesn't have have the
geographical breadth (interest in engagement is from very specific
jurisdictions). But that doesn't mean that we
wouldn't be interested in doing this. However I won't be at Lyon - I'm at
my limit for travel. I'm still looking into
who is going from HL7's side.

But as I said before: if we were going to do this, we'd actually have to
something meaningful to say that
we haven't already said. That'd require some actual work... not sure who's
going to do that. I'm interested
in it, but it's hard to see it getting on my priority list. :-(

Grahame