Question about: openEHR-EHR-CLUSTER.microscopy_breast_carcinoma.v1

Thérèse Högberg Mårder theho747 at student.liu.se
Mon Oct 29 07:39:42 EDT 2018

Hi,

I'm a master student at Linköpings University and are writing my master
thesis as a part of the Biomedical engineering program. The thesis is about
investigating the possibility to create a dynamic template for breast
specimen, with openEHR and SNOMED CT,  in the pathology lab to replace four
static locally created templates.

I've found the archetype
*openEHR-EHR-CLUSTER.microscopy_breast_carcinoma.v1 *and I was wondering if
someone has done anything similar?
If someone has created a template I could have a look on.
If someone has started to work on a macroscopic part archetype in the same
area.
If someone has any tip or opinions, everything is welcome.

I'm quite new on openEHR and I'm trying to learn as much as possible!

Thanks in advance,
Thérèse Högberg Mårder