SV: ECG archetype advice required

Ivar Yrke iyr at dips.no
Thu Sep 6 02:38:21 EDT 2018

Give people options and they will end up with variation. It is NOT WRONG to use {H.B.}/minute, nor would it be wrong to use liters{blood}/minute or meters{travelled}/second. It is just unnecessary overkill(!). Adding {H.B.} to a value that is itself a pure dimensionless number only adds value when the magnitude is taken out of context. But out of context the magnitude itself becomes meaningless, whichever meaning you add to the number.

No need to follow the path of Dicom here, converting between the two is trivial.

Vennlig hilsen
Ivar Yrke
Senior systemutvikler
DIPS AS