MEDINFO 2019, Lyon, France.

Heather Leslie heather.leslie at atomicainformatics.com
Fri Sep 21 21:19:01 EDT 2018

Hi Grahame,

Over the years I’ve attended so many Ed & Chuck sessions where they have provided informative updates on HL7 activities. But historically HL7 is the only approach that people get to hear. At this conference we have an opportunity to do the same, about updates from this community, just another view.

I’ve only ever tried to encourage collaboration between HL7 & openEHR. I’m tired of insinuations to the contrary.

Perhaps you missed my suggestion for a “Panel exploring how openEHR, FHIR & SNOMED work together – a cross SDO panel”?

Why don’t you volunteer to participate?

Regards

Heather