Archetype modelling pattern for Physical examination findings

Heather Leslie heather.leslie at atomicainformatics.com
Mon Apr 1 05:52:07 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

3 weeks ago I asked for feedback about the physical examination patterns, below.

We've had one clinician comment on the page but not a lot of other feedback.

If I don't hear anything further then I will assume agreement in principle and I will start building the models based on the recommended pattern so we can test it further.

Thanks

Heather