Class of archetype 'Gender'

Bakke, Silje Ljosland silje.ljosland.bakke at nasjonalikt.no
Tue Apr 2 04:09:42 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

On revisiting the archetype CLUSTER.gender, we've discussed changing the class of the archetype to EVALUATION. The reasoning behind this is that the original use cases we thought would be relevant for this archetype, such as nesting it within a lab result or an interpreter request, aren't really relevant anymore. We now believe the archetype is more useful in a persistent composition.

Are there any use cases we haven't thought of, where it's necessary to nest this archetype within ENTRY archetypes?

Kind regards,
Silje Ljosland Bakke

Information Architect, RN
Coordinator, National Editorial Board for Archetypes
Nasjonal IKT HF, Norway
Tel. +47 40203298
Web: http://arketyper.no<http://arketyper.no/> / Twitter: @arketyper_no<https://twitter.com/arketyper_no>