Genomics archetype reviews kick off today!

Heather Leslie heather.leslie at atomicainformatics.com
Fri Apr 26 05:09:41 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

I'd like to draw your attention to some exciting work just commencing on CKM - today we sent out our first genomics archetype for review. More will come over the next few weeks.

It has taken a small collaboration of subject matter experts nearly 8 months to design a coherent suite of archetypes to support how to record genetic test results.

The archetypes can now be seen in the Genomic Project on CKM - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showProject=1013.30.50

And there is an example template that gives a more concrete view of the possible structure if all archetypes are nested as designed - https://ckm.openehr.org/ckm/#showTemplate_1013.26.223

The team already includes participants from Sardinia, Germany, Norway, UK & Australia. Apologies if I've forgotten anyone.

We plan to have a wiki page set up soon that will provide more of the background and context of the project, including the project team.

In the meantime, if you'd like to participate, please adopt the archetype and we'll invite you to the review - instructions here<https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/healthmod/pages/2949159/Adopt+an+Archetype>.

Please spread this news widely. It would be great to get broad participation, including across standards organisations.

Regards

Heather Leslie

Dr Heather Leslie
MB BS, FRACGP, FACHI, GAICD