radical idea - where term value sets should be defined in archetypes.

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 23 10:47:57 EST 2014

HI all,
I agree with Daniel's idea: having the terminology items physically inside the value set, so the value set itself will be a new terminological construct and we'll have both: terms and sets. This is clearer and simpler than havnig external relationships (is simpler to parse, implement in code and traverse the structure by a program).
BTW, I would prefer that "ontology" section would be called "terminology" in future versions of ADL/AOM. IMO this is more correct naming.

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez