Update on meta-data for openEHR and 13606

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Mon Jan 27 08:11:18 EST 2014

Following conversations with Ian McNicoll and others working on the
archetype meta-data question, I have posted a possible revised model
<http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/spec/Knowledge+Artefact+Meta-data>
containing the following changes to the current one:

  * copyright has been moved to the non-translated top-level description
  * license has been added to the description
  * custodian_namespacehas been added to the description
  * custodian_organisationhas been added to the description

We will need to decide on the 'revision/validation date' concept and add
that in.

If you just want the UML diagram, here it is
<http://www.openehr.org/wiki/download/attachments/45645905/archetype_meta_data_UML.png?version=1&modificationDate=1390827799466&api=v2>.

I am not personally working on these properties, but I would think we
are not far away from a model that will work seamlessly for openEHR and
13606.