Update on meta-data for openEHR and 13606

Ian McNicoll ian.mcnicoll at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:01:32 EST 2014

Hi Thomas,

Looking good. I think we do need to think of adding 'version_id to
each Translation to help developers know which original language
version/revision has been used to create the translation. This was
something that Bert mentioned.

Ian

On 27 January 2014 13:11, Thomas Beale
<thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com> wrote:

> Following conversations with Ian McNicoll and others working on the
> archetype meta-data question, I have posted a possible revised model
> containing the following changes to the current one:
>
> copyright has been moved to the non-translated top-level description
> license has been added to the description
> custodian_namespace has been added to the description
> custodian_organisation has been added to the description
>

> We will need to decide on the 'revision/validation date' concept and add
> that in.
>
> If you just want the UML diagram, here it is.
>
> I am not personally working on these properties, but I would think we are
> not far away from a model that will work seamlessly for openEHR and 13606.
>
> - thomas

office / fax  +44(0)141 560 4657
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
skype ianmcnicoll
ian.mcnicoll at oceaninformatics.com
ian at mcmi.co.uk

Clinical Analyst  Ocean Informatics
Honorary Senior Research Associate, CHIME, University College London
openEHR Archetype Editorial Group
Member BCS Primary Health Care SG Group www.phcsg.org / BCS Health Scotland