Update on meta-data for openEHR and 13606

Thomas Beale thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com
Mon Jan 27 09:15:19 EST 2014

On 27/01/2014 14:01, Ian McNicoll wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Looking good. I think we do need to think of adding 'version_id to
> each Translation to help developers know which original language
> version/revision has been used to create the translation. This was
> something that Bert mentioned.

I hadn't even thought of that but very good point. But that is something
like 'version_translated' or 'translation_version' i.e. not the version
of the artefact as it is now, but the version at which this particular
translation was done. So an archetype with 10 translations could in fact
have 10 different minor translation_version values, all different from
the current version of the artefact...