openEHR@ StackExchange - update

Diego Boscá yampeku at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 04:23:57 EDT 2015

By the way, even if we don't get a "private" openEHR space we can always
keep using stackoverflow with the correct tags, and that means creating a
new "openEHR" tag. For creating a new tag, 1500 reputation is needed in
stackoverflow (which is a lot). I suggest we create the "openEHR" tag and
correct the already asked questions to change the "hl7" to "openEHR" tag.

Regards