Archetype editor, CKM and v0 & v1

Peter Gummer peter.gummer at oceaninformatics.com
Fri Aug 7 04:54:42 EDT 2015

Hi Silje,

Yes, that’s true, and we’ve been wanting to do new releases for a long time but it takes time, which we don’t have. There were some incompatibilities between the tools and also with old archetypes and templates. I think these have been fixed now, but I’m not sure. Somebody would need to test that the tools to make sure that they don’t introduce new problems. If we released them in an unstable state, this could cause much bigger problems.

Finding time to work on this is the problem.

Regards,
Peter