Archetype editor, CKM and v0 & v1

Bakke, Silje Ljosland silje.ljosland.bakke at nasjonalikt.no
Fri Aug 7 05:09:43 EDT 2015

Thanks for replying Peter! ☺

I’ve personally used newer versions of both tools than what’s currently on the website, in fact we haven’t used TD v2.6 since we got our CKM in February 2014, since it doesn’t work with Norwegian Bokmål (nb) archetypes. If you need people to do testing for a release I’d be very happy to help, and I’m sure lots of other people would too. Is there any test documentation available so testers can know what to do and where to get the test versions of the tools?

Regards,
Silje