MEDINFO program

Ian McNicoll ian at freshehr.com
Mon Aug 10 07:19:52 EDT 2015

Hi Shinji,

I am not sure that is correct. Whilst any formal publications may well be
covered by Medinfo / academic publisher copyright, I don't think the
presentation materials or tutorial content is normally re-published.

I think it is up to those running the tutorials to decide whether they wish
to share these materials.

mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll