ADL versions 1.4, 1.5 and 2.0

Barnet David (HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE INFORMATION CENTRE) david.barnet at hscic.gov.uk
Wed Aug 12 06:32:33 EDT 2015

All

Hope everyone is well.
I have a few questions on ADL versions

Is there a general view as to when archetypes will be created in an ADL version other than version 1.4?

I've sampled CKMs from various countries & found all archetypes (that I sampled) were in the ADL 1.4 format.

Some questions:
Is anyone planning to use anything other than ADL 1.4 in the near future?

How will CKMs cope with multiple ADL versions in a single CKM?

When will tools be available to create archetypes in 1.5 and 2.0?

How will the export format change from ADL 1.4 to 1.5 and 2.0?

Will I be able to import an archetype in 1.5 or 2.0 into my CKM?

Is there an XML schema available for 1.5 and 2.0?

When do we expect archetypes in 1.5 & 2.0 to be the norm?

What's the driver to move to archetypes created to DL version 1.5 or 2.0?

Are all the answers in the published document http://www.openehr.org/releases/trunk/architecture/am/adl2.pdf ?

Regards

Dave Barnet
Health and Social Care Information Centre
NHS England, UK

Thank you for your co-operation.