difference and relationship between openEHR and EN13606

pablo pazos pazospablo at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:42:44 EDT 2015

Dear Gerard, IMO "communication" includes the interfaces, I didn't excluded them :D

--
Kind regards,
Eng. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez

Subject: Re: difference and relationship between openEHR and EN13606
From: gfrer at luna.nl
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 14:03:18 +0200
To: openehr-technical at lists.openehr.org

Dear Pablo,
According to the scope statement: the 13606 is for the creation of the EHR-EXtract for communication between IT-systemsandfor the definition of the Information Viewpoint in Interfaces with system services.
Gerard

Gerard Freriks+31 620347088gfrer at luna.nl